Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Karma Batyre

Poke-suivi
Contemporain:
Moyen-âge:

Karma Batyre
Crédit : bâton
Présentation : ♛♛♛
Couleur : #d80401
Gif : (ENG) complete chaos and please get me out of here (ft. newt) Tumblr_ojl8qc2wbq1r97wd5o10_r1_250
Champ libre : suivitrésorerie ♛ rp sauvage ♛ rp

(ENG) complete chaos and please get me out of here (ft. newt) Empty (ENG) complete chaos and please get me out of here (ft. newt)

Jeu 10 Jan - 2:32

another day filled with bliss and calm at work. well... that was what he would have loved to come work to : bliss, and calm. but, as always, he was welcomed with the usual chaos and panic which lingered at the pokémon center. karma was that you can have called a manager there. he was in charge. he had responsabilities. he was responsible.
oh god.
he had responsabilities.
he had a few employees under his supervision - he could have called them rookies, because they didn't have his experience, you know, his expertise.
anyway, he entered the pokémon center by the staff doors, at the back, and was faced with complete chaos in a second or less. there was staff running more or less everywhere, chanseys squeaking (which was utterly upsetting) and he could hear customers complaining at the counter.

"do i really want to be here today... ?", he thought to himself, scratching his cheek, pensive. maybe it was time to take his day off, even if it was a little late. but, no, he couldn't leave his subordinates here. so he walked over to the first person he saw, coughing slightly to gain his attention.

obviously, he went to speak to newt first. he was one of the employees who karma got along with pretty well - and newt's presence was quite pleasant to him. well, for the moment.

could you... maybe tell me what's happening here ?

yes, what the fuck newt.

Newt Redsun

Newt Redsun
Crédit : bâton
Couleur : #f7230c
Gif : (ENG) complete chaos and please get me out of here (ft. newt) Tumblr_ovln1ctYij1vvsvvmo4_400

(ENG) complete chaos and please get me out of here (ft. newt) Empty Re: (ENG) complete chaos and please get me out of here (ft. newt)

Sam 12 Jan - 5:14

his decision to work at the pokémon center was completely unexpected and deprived of any definite reason. he didn't need money, given he could have his parents' bank account in a matter of seconds. he didn't have the weird ambition to spend his life here either. but he was feeling good, among all the people and the pokémons passing by every day. yeah, he was truly feeling good, even right now, while the center was an actual war zone. the clients were screaming impatiently, the employees were running everywhere, panicking, and he was in the middle of this whole choas, enjoying the moment, enjoying the noise and the place full of life. okay, maybe the managers and bosses wouldn't agree with him, but he preferred the busy days like this one to the annoying days when every employee were battling to choose which one would serve the only client here because of how bored they were. choas is nice, after all. suddenly, he heard a slight "can i please get your attention" kind of cough which got him out of his line of thoughts. it was a miracle to mankind that he managed to hear that fainted noise among the huge clamor, but we could say newt's ears were quite used to this. he turned around and saw karma standing in front of him.

could you... maybe tell me what's happening here ?

could he ? no, not really. he turned around again to see the disaster the center was in, then looked back at karma.

i'm sorry, i... literally have no idea.

maybe he should try a little more. karma was a nice guy and a delightful coworker, but he was definitely higher than him in the hierarchy and if he wanted to keep this job, he really should try and keep him as a friend.

there's just way too many clients, all very impatient i must add, and it's kinda hard keeping up with everything.

he then flashed a little smile in hope it would soften the man.

²